Discoverie is a beautiful dangerous voxel roguelike developed in just 7 days as a part of the #7DFPS Game Jam 2013. It was developed in collaboration with Melbourne artist and musican Ben Weatherall.
Explore an infinite procedurally generated dungeon inhabited by dangerous creatures. Experiment with the enemies and environment to uncover hidden keys. Inspired by a wide variety of sources including the non-linear first person shooters of Looking Glass, Jon Blow’s thoughts on “The Joy Of Discovery”, the peaceful lands of Proteus and the dangerous unpredictable world of Spelunky.
“If you have a play of any one of the games listed here, ensure that it is this one.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
“Meandering through the tight corridors and finding a new larger room that then opens up your mini-map further is pretty satisfying.” – IndieStatik.com
“It’s so many of my favourite things in one place I sort of had to include it.” – Eurogamer
Deck War is an upcoming collectible card game from KlickTock. You will play a Deckromancer™ able to summon an army trapped within cursed cards to fight for your cause. Drag and drop cards from your collection into the battlefield and watch fantastic creatures spring to life and do battle. Hundreds of cards will be available to collect and fuse from a variety of factions within the beautifully realized world.
Deck War is currently in active development and will be available in 2014.
Little Things Forever is the sequel to the App of The Week, Little Things®. Now available on iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, PC, Mac®, Linux and Windows Store.
* Thousands of little things to find.
* Incredible artwork and a beautiful soundtrack.
* Retina display support on iPhone and the new iPad.
* Randomly generated lists of things to find means you can be entertained forever! Excellent value.
* 151 puzzle pieces to collect and 11 puzzles to solve.
* Supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean and many more.
* Built to last: Little Things Forever will feature new puzzles delivered in future updates.
* Fun for all the family.
All the family can enjoy Little Things®, the innovative Hidden Object game for iPad®. Search colorful collages built from thousands of little things. Little Things features randomized lists so that you get a different game each time you play. Find over 7000 cleverly hidden objects, collect 99 jigsaw puzzles and 10 challenging badges.
* Fun for the whole family.
* Incredible artwork.
* Hours of gameplay.
* Badges to collect.
* Thousands of little things.
Doodle Find™ is a social hidden object game for iPhone and iPad. Compete against your friends – and the world – via online leaderboards powered by Facebook Connect. Each game takes only 90 seconds, so it’s perfect for a spot of procrastination between tasks, or for when you know your train is just two minutes away.
• A fully featured game for FREE
• More DPM (Doodles per minute) than any other game
• Insatiable addiction within minutes
• Seek out hundreds of colourful doodle objects
• Online scoreboards via Facebook Connect
“Having played both Super Search 60 and Doodle Find many times, I can say that Doodle Find is an across the board improvement on an already fabulous game. I have no doubt that this is going to be a massively popular game, so keep an eye out. Doodle Find is one of the best hidden object games I’ve played on the iPhone, which makes it doubly impressive that it is going to be 100% free. Believe me when I say that there’s really no downside here, just a seriously fantastic free app from a top-notch indie developer.” AppSafari.com